IBPS PO admit card 2020
ibps po interview admit card 2020, ibps po 2020, ibps po admit card adda 247, ibps admit card download 2020, ibps recruitment 2020, ibps po application reprint 2020, ibps afo result 2020, ibps po application reprint 2019,
Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for Recruitment of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees in Participating Organisations- (CRP PO/MT-X)
Online Preliminary Exam Call Letter:
|Commencement of Call letter Download||22 – 09 – 2020|
|Closure of Call letter Download||11 – 10 – 2020|
Steps To Download The Admit Card
Given below are simple steps which is able to be beneficial for you to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website of IBPS i.e. ibps.in
- Click on CRP PO-X and choose the Download admit card option
- A new page will open. Enter your log in credential to download your admit card.
- Take a printout of the identical and confirm to stay an additional copy of the identical.
- IBPS PO Prelims Information Handout Important Instructions
- The following are some important instructions mentioned within the information handout released by IBPS for Probationary Officer test 2020. Read these instructions very carefully and also undergo the whole list of general instructions mentioned within the information handout pdf–
Frequently Asked Question:
Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the Call Letter.
REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidate immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto generated email acknowledgement, at the email address registered by him.
4. My DATE OF BIRTH is rejected on login screen?
Candidate should ensure that the DATE OF BIRTH is same as he had entered at the time of registration. Candidate can refer the APPLICATION PRINT for the DATE OF BIRTH entered by him. The date of Birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
Please check your entries in login screen. You should use REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD as received at the time of registration by displaying on the screen and also mailed to you in auto generated email acknowledgement.Also, make sure that the DATE OF BIRTH you have entered is same as you entered at the time of registration and printed in the application print.