Last Date for Apply Online
Last Date Complete Form
Last Date Submit Hard Copy to Institution
- All Uttar Pradesh Domicile Candidates Are Enrolled in Session 2020-2021 in Any Courses of Class 9 to Class 12 or Any UP Schools Are Filled the Scholarship Form.
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- Female All Category : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Candidates Only Fill Online Form
- Domicile in Uttar Pradesh
- Enrolled with School, College, Institution or University
- Pre Matric Class 9: Passed Class 8 Exam and Enrolled with Class 9
- Pre Matric Class 10: Passed Class 9 Exam and Enrolled with Class 10
- Post Matric 11 : Passed Class 10 Exam and Enrolled in Class 11
- Post Matric 12 : Passed Class 11 Exam and Enrolled in Class 12
Document Required Fresh Candidates
- Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- Enrollment Number
- Aadhar Card Number
- Latest Passport Size Scan Photo
- For Renewal Candidates : Kindly Use Last Year Registration Number to Login to Renewal Section and Enter the Fresh Details
How to Apply
- Fresh Candidates : Whoever is a new candidate who has taken admission this year should be in class 9 ,10, 11, 12 (High School / Intermediate) 2020-2021 course, should apply in fresh.
- Renewal Candidates : Candidates who are already enrolled in any school / college and had applied for scholarships last year will renew their application.
- Kindly Collect the All Document Before Apply Online
- If you are not now of the non refundable Amount, please check your fees receipt OR contact the college / school if there is any confusion.
- Submit your form to the concerned school / college within 3 days of the completion of the application.
- For More Information Must Read the Full Instruction
- Aadhar Card is Compulsory for the Scholarship Application 2020-21
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.