JEE Advanced 2020 Admit Card
jee main 2020, jee advanced 2019, jee advanced 2020 admit card release date, jee mains and advance 2020, jee advanced result 2019, jee main admit card, jee advanced admit card 2020 date, will jee advanced 2020 be postponed,
Admit Card are Released and notified by official website, has been released on September 21, 2020. downloaded from the official website by using ID, ID was generated while JEE Advanced Registration, and date of birth (DD-MM-YYYY), and mobile number and email address.
- The original admit card must be produced at JEE Advanced Exam Center.The admit card will not be sent to any candidate via post.
- All eligible partially registered candidates will be issued a provisional online admit card, this will have to be produced for the original hall ticket to be issued.
- Candidates must retain the original admit card till the time of admission.
- No separate admit card will be provided for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT).
Importent Dates JEE Advanced Admit Card :
|JEE Advanced Registration (Begins)||September 12, 2020|
|JEE Advanced Registration (Ends)||September 17, 2020|
|Last Date to Pay Registration Fee||September 18, 2020|
|JEE Advanced Admit Card Release||September 21, 2020 (Released)|
|Date of Exam||September 27, 2020|
How to Download JEE Advanced Admit Card?
- Open Offical Website : www.jeeadv.ac.in
- Open Candidate Portal: admit cards available on candidate dashboard.
- Or click Here: http://cportal.jeeadv.ac.in/
- Enter Required information like: Registration Number, Date of Birth, Email ID and Phone Number.
- Download JEE Advanced Admit Card and take its print out.
when you’re facing any problem in downloading JEE Advanced Admit Card, you will contact immediately to the Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2020 of the respective zonal coordinating IIT. Note: duplicate Jee admits card will be provided at the time of the online exam. the initial JEE Advanced 2020 admit card are going to be issued to the candidate during the Paper 1 of the JEE Advanced examination. This original admit card must be retained safely till all the formalities of admission are complete.
The zonal helpline number and email-id are Below, you will contact in case of any discrepancies.
|Regional Office||Phone Number||Email-id|
|IIT Delhi||011-26581067||[email protected]|
|IIT Bombay||022-25720305||[email protected]|
|IIT Madras||044-22578224||[email protected]|
|IIT Kharagpur||03222-282101||[email protected]|
|IIT Guwahati||0361-2582180||[email protected]|
|IIT Kanpur||0512-2597335||[email protected]|
|IIT Delhi||01332-284272||[email protected]|
Forgot Registration Number?
You will easily forget registration number IIT Delhi facilate to access the forgotten registration number for JEE Advanced 2020. Steps to retrieve JEE Advanced Registration Number are:
- Visit the official portal of JEE Advanced 2020.
- Click on link for JEE Advanced Admit Card.
- Click on Forgot Registration Number.
- Enter JEE Main 2020 Roll Number and Date of Birth in DD-MM-YYYY format.
- Submit the details and save the registration number.
JEE Advanced Exam Day Guidelines:
- The JEE Advanced admit card must be presented for verification in the exam center. Carefully check your Admit Card. In case of any discrepancy, contact the Chairman. JEE (Advanced) 2020.
- Material to be brought to the examination hall: Admit card, ballpoint pen with a transparent body, pencil, eraser, and original photo identity card.
- Report at the examination center before 07:45 Indian Standard Time (IST) and cooperate with the staff for physical frisking and biometric verification.
- You will NOT be allowed to enter/leave the exam center during the examination in both the sessions.
- Mobile phones, bluetooth devices, earphones, microphones, paper, health band or any other electronic gadgets, any printed/blank/handwritten paper, log table, writing pad, scale, geometry / pencil box, pouch, calculator, pen drives, electronic pen, wallet, handbag, goggles or similar such things are NOT allowed inside the examination centre.
- It is advisable NOT to wear charms, veil, items containing metals such as ring, bracelet, earrings, nose pin, chain/necklace, pendants. badge, brooch, hairpin, hair band, clothes with full sleeves or big buttons. It is advisable to wear open footwear like chappals and sandals.
- Violation of any of the rules and regulations at any stage of the examination will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.