mphc district legal aid officer
Name of Post: MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer Online Form 2021
Short Information: Madhya Pradesh High Court, Jabalpur (MPHC) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of District Legal Aid Officer (14 Post) Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Who are Interested to this Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Madhya Pradesh High Court, Jabalpur (MPHC)
District Legal Aid Officer Recruitment 2021
Advt. No. 37/Exam/2021
- General, Other State: Rs. 922.16/-
- OBC, SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 722.16/-
- Online Application Start: 25 June 2021
- Registration Last Date: 24 July 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date: 24 July 2021
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, MP Online KIOSK Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Min. Age: 21 Yrs.
- Max. Age: 35 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Candidates have Bachelor’s Degree LLB in Law.
- Read the Notification for More Details.
Total Vacancy: 14 Post
|Post Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Legal Aid Officer||7||2||2||3||14|
How to Apply
- MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer Recruitment 2021.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 25/06/2021 to 24/07/2021.
- Read the Notification for More Details about MPHC Legal Aid Officer Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill in Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof, and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.